- Landing at Grand Canyon West
- Stand on the edge of the Grand Canyon
- Adventure Tour
- Hop-on/Hop-off Shuttle to Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Optional Skywalk Admission
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
From Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West – this tour is for the Las Vegas visitors who want to add an exceptional experience to their visit.
Embark on a VIP Grand Canyon Helicopter tour and witness the breathtaking views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim, home of the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. Upon arrival, guests will land at the West Rim Grand Canyon and board a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle to explore stunning viewpoints and attractions along the rim.
At Guano Point, guests can experience a 360-degree view of the canyon and the historical remains of an aerial tramway. Eagle Point boasts the Hualapai’s famous Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottomed horseshoe-shaped structure that floats over the Grand Canyon below. Be sure to enhance your excursion by purchasing a Grand Canyon Skywalk ticket and experiencing walking out over the edge of the canyon.
Starting from Las Vegas, this fantastic VIP tour includes a thrilling helicopter ride with close-up views of the majestic Grand Canyon scenery before landing at Grand Canyon West airport. From there, guests will board a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle to visit points along the rim, including the Grand Canyon Skywalk (also called the Glass Bridge), Indian Village at Eagle Point, and scenic viewpoints like Eagle Point and Guano Point.
Before heading back to Las Vegas, guests will have time to explore and capture photos of the beautiful rock formations. This tour includes round-trip transportation to and from most Las Vegas hotels. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to experience the wonders of the Grand Canyon in style and comfort.
What you will see on this tour
The VIP Grand Canyon Helicopter tour offers an array of stunning locations visible both from the air and on foot:
From the Air:
- Hoover Dam: Guests get an aerial view of this engineering marvel, a symbol of American ingenuity, as they depart from Las Vegas. The helicopter ride offers panoramic vistas of the dam, showcasing its massive scale and the Colorado River winding through the landscape.
- Lake Mead: The flight path takes visitors over Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the United States by volume, offering a bird’s-eye view of its expansive waters against the surrounding desert terrain.
- Colorado River: As the tour progresses towards the Grand Canyon West Rim, guests can witness the meandering path of the Colorado River, carving through the rugged landscape, creating intricate canyons and gorges.
On Foot at Grand Canyon West Rim:
- Grand Canyon Skywalk at Eagle Point: This iconic glass bridge, constructed by the Hualapai Tribe, provides an exhilarating experience for visitors who choose to upgrade their tour. It’s a horseshoe-shaped, glass-bottomed structure that extends over the canyon, offering a breathtaking view thousands of feet above the Colorado River.History: Opened to the public in 2007, the Skywalk stands as a testament to engineering innovation, allowing visitors to experience the Grand Canyon from an unprecedented vantage point.
- Guano Point: Accessible by shuttle, Guano Point offers a 360-degree panoramic view of the Grand Canyon. Visitors can explore historical remnants of an old aerial tramway, which once transported guano fertilizer from bat caves.History: The tramway’s remains serve as a reminder of past industrial activities within the Grand Canyon, adding an intriguing historical layer to the breathtaking scenery.
Both Eagle Point and Guano Point showcase some of the most awe-inspiring and dramatic vistas within the Grand Canyon, making them prime spots for capturing memorable moments and appreciating the natural beauty of the landscape.