- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Long trip duration of 4.5 hours
- Transfer bus to Eagle Point (Grand Canyon Skywalk)
- Return flight over the Las Vegas skyline
Experience the ultimate Grand Canyon Helicopter Eagle Point Rim Landing Tour, available for booking from Las Vegas. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam and fly above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon. Upon landing, board a fun transfer bus to Eagle Point, home of the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. Take in the exhilarating views of the Grand Canyon from below and capture the moment by posting on social media. You’ll have access to restrooms, cooling shade, dining options with fun snacks, and the option to walk on the famous Skywalk (payable locally and subject to time availability).
This tour lasts just over 4.5 hours, including hotel-to-hotel transportation, and is available at the best prices exclusively from 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours. The experience concludes with a return flight over the Las Vegas skyline, flying past iconic landmarks such as the Stratosphere Tower, Resort World, Caesars Palace, Bellagio, City Center, TMobile Area, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, and the new Raiders Stadium. Don’t miss out on the best Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour available. Book now and create unforgettable memories.
- Las Vegas Resort Hotel to Hotel Transfers
- Live Pilot Tour Commentary
- Exhilarating Flight above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Relax with airport to airport take-off and landing (no remote area landing site)
- Ground transport to Eagle Point
- Enjoy Eagle Point for approximately 30 mins
- Amazing photo opportunities looking deep into the Grand Canyon.
- Take stunning pictures and post to your favorite social media site (Internet Access Not Guaranteed)
- Time Permitting experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk (entrance fee not included and is payable at the Grand Canyon)
- Return flight over the fabulous Las Vegas Strip Resort Hotels and Skyline
- Hoover Dam
- Fortification Hill
- Grand Canyon
- Eagle Point
- Panoramic Views of the Colorado River
- Grand Canyon West Skywalk (additional charge)
- Las Vegas Strip