- Beautiful view of Las Vegas
- Views of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam
- Grand Canyon floor landing with Champagne
- Round trip hotel-to-hotel transfers
The crown jewel of Papillon’s Grand Canyon helicopter tour collection is the Grand Celebration. On this tour, you can experience a canyon floor landing with a champagne toast and refreshments, and enhance your adventure with a sunset departure that takes you over the Las Vegas Strip just as the neon lights come to life.
Papillon’s Grand Celebration helicopter tour is an exceptional and lavish way to see Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon, especially when you opt for the sunset departure, which offers you the chance to see some of the most incredible sights as you return to Las Vegas.
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead with breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West.
- Canyon landing 3,200 feet below the rim.
- Champagne and refreshments on the canyon floor with exploration time.
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip during return flight.
During this unforgettable experience that departs from Las Vegas, you’ll get to admire breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam, Colorado River, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West aboard your helicopter.
Included in this tour
- Luxury Helicopter
- Landing on Canyon Floor
- Rountrip hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Multilingual narration
As you enter the West Rim during your helicopter tour, you’ll experience an awe-inspiring 3,200-foot descent to the Grand Canyon floor, where you’ll land on a private plateau overlooking the Colorado River and enjoy champagne and refreshments while surrounded by the majestic beauty of the Grand Canyon.
This VIP adventure includes luxury transportation to and from your hotel, and champagne with refreshments at the Grand Canyon, making it an experience you’ll never forget.